How are you guys? I hope the new year is treating you well thus far. Winter has come back with a vengeance in Canada and it’s been cold and bleak for far too long. I can’t wait for spring to return.
Things I’ve been working on:
- sequel to Follow You Down
- next chapter of Second Chance. Not sure when the update will be though, because I still haven’t found the right “situation” for a certain scene.
What I’ve been watching:
- Mary Kills People (rec’d by a friend). It’s about a doctor who helps patients commit suicide, which is illegal in Canada. Two seasons, 6 episodes each, enjoyed the characters and the central romance.
- The Good Place
What I’m looking forward to:
- BLACK PANTHER!!! Woohoo. Have my ticket already for this Friday and I’m so psyched. So much black excellence on a big IMAX screen, and I can’t wait!
- Elcin’s new show. Now I’ve never watched Kerem in anything but I’ve seen his interviews and he’s hot. Hopefully he’s as magnetic on screen as he is during interviews. I’m excited to watch Elcin and him as a couple.
What are you guys watching? Or excited about? Is it cold where you are or you one of those lucky ones who experience beautiful weather 24/7?