Fandom: Kiralik Ask
Summary: This is a little different than what I’ve written in the past. I wanted to explore some ‘what if’ scenarios, scenes that I wished played out a bit different on the show.
None of the scenes are connected.
This part has two ‘what ifs’. I will be doing another set soon, set in the future.
Continue reading Fic: Vignettes of What ifs [Omer/Defne]
If you’re considering buying my novel, Follow You Down, and have access to the US amazon site – you may want to wait until next week. The ebook will be on sale for $0.99 starting Saturday, Feb 24. Woohoo!
You don’t need a kindle to get a book from Amazon. You just need to download the free kindle App on your phone or tablet and you’ll be good to go.
Also, I’m always looking for people to read and review the novel. Email me at lazeemahaq98 (@) gmail (dot) com for more info 🙂
PS – I’ve started working on a new oneshot Omer/Defne fic. Just an idea that crawled into my mind and refused to let go. Hoping to post it later this week.
How are you guys? I hope the new year is treating you well thus far. Winter has come back with a vengeance in Canada and it’s been cold and bleak for far too long. I can’t wait for spring to return.
Things I’ve been working on:
- sequel to Follow You Down
- next chapter of Second Chance. Not sure when the update will be though, because I still haven’t found the right “situation” for a certain scene.
What I’ve been watching:
- Mary Kills People (rec’d by a friend). It’s about a doctor who helps patients commit suicide, which is illegal in Canada. Two seasons, 6 episodes each, enjoyed the characters and the central romance.
- The Good Place
What I’m looking forward to:
- BLACK PANTHER!!! Woohoo. Have my ticket already for this Friday and I’m so psyched. So much black excellence on a big IMAX screen, and I can’t wait!
- Elcin’s new show. Now I’ve never watched Kerem in anything but I’ve seen his interviews and he’s hot. Hopefully he’s as magnetic on screen as he is during interviews. I’m excited to watch Elcin and him as a couple.
What are you guys watching? Or excited about? Is it cold where you are or you one of those lucky ones who experience beautiful weather 24/7?
Hello lovelies, I’ve updated Second Chance with a new chapter!
Let me know your thoughts!